Sunday, March 15, 2009

They'll look up and shout "save us", but I'll look down and whisper "no"




So I saw Watchmen the Friday it came out, and to my surprise it was amazing.
Not a DC nerd, but I just love the character of Rorschach. Sure, he's extremely violent and leans towards a fetish for breaking fingers, but he's so..........justly raw. His concept of justice is solely based on right and wrong-no grey area.

Anyway, I think it's so cool the whole story in comics about Dr. Manhattan making this weird plasmic fabric that Rorschach sewed into a mask for himself. Though, it wasn't part of the movie.

I've been wondering why the Nightowl aka. Dan, had a moment of impotency while trying to get it on with Laurie, yet the same night he beat up 2873562 baddies out in town without suffering injuries of any kind. He's so damn fit to knock out a hundred beefy inmates but too rusty to get a hardon. Aiyaa...

Last words.....the soundtrack is friggin awesome!!

1 comment: