Thursday, April 2, 2009

Super Ultra BlahBlahBlah

First things first, omgomgomg! Tudors season 3 is back on the air on cbc this coming Sunday April 5th!!

Lately I've been tired of a lot of arrangements like the color theme on my laptop. It's been hot pink ever since I bought it last July! And so I realized it really didn't match my black n white Coldplay wallpaper, so now everything is black and grey, my winamp and all window frames. hahahahaha....I did this while listening to Simon and Garfunkel. But I decided to retain my lovely (and I should add slutty) Tinker Bell window clings on the front of my laptop. I hate Tinkerbell as a character, I've wanted her dead in Peter Pan since 5....so why do I have stickers of her? I dunno....Disney is doing a damn well job at marketing I guess.

Grrrr what does a girl want? A cool ringtone on her cellphone!! So my old phone the samsung A720 (u kno, that square pink flip phone a lotta gals had) was on pay n talk with telus. The plan was horrible! Everything costed money, even receiving texts! Having to pay for receiving calls is ridiculous but I can understand, cuz u can just not pick up......but receiving texts?!!?!? Come on mannnnnn.......I can't avoid that, and I thought if I don't open it, Telus won't charge me. WRONGO. They still charge you!! What the frickin horse shit!? I can potentially be spammed and it would drain all mah moneyz!
Anyway......the phone I have now looked (LOOKED) promising.......I guess I didn't research enough cuz I was in a hurry to ditch Telus. I asked around and on yahoo answers if samsung cleo from Bell can have mp3s as ringtones and I got positive answers. My friend has a Blackberry from Bell and it could so I assumed cleo would as well......WRONG! ughghghghhgg now I'm on a 2 year contract. Prices are pretty good, $27 a month with everything, 200 min free weekends but NO FRICKIN RINGTONES! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyy why cant i use my mp3s as ringtones! BULLSHIT!!!
Sooooo......I found a site with free conversion of your mp3s into ringtones, and it will send it to your cell, but I dont frickin have websurfing so I can't dl the tone!!! Doing that without their Bell plan would be suicide cuz it's 5 cents for each kb transferred....the song is like 4 mb!! HUH!?!? That doesn't make sense :-(
I only want 30 secs of Martell by the Cribs as my ringtone while I'm still young :'(

1 comment:

  1. Poor Sapphire... You should get Roo instead of Tinkerbell on the back of your laptop. Have hope, there must be a way to download a ringtone without costing a gazillion dollars. Maybe with the cord, you can put files into a Ringtone folder?!

    ReplyDelete