Friday, May 1, 2009

Kumar Patel's Lame Poem

The poem recited by Kumar in Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay

I fear that I will be a lonely number like root three
a three is all that's good and right
why must my three keep out of sight?
Beneathe a vicious square root sign wish instead I were a nine
for nine could thwart this evil trick
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I will never see the sun as 1.7321
Such as my reality, a sad irrationality
when hark what is this I see?
another square root over three
is quietly waltzing by
Together now we multiply
form a number we prefer
rejoicing as an integer, we break free from our mortal bonds
and with the wave of a magic wand
our square root signs become unglued
your love for me has been renewed

4 comments:

  1. the poem sucked but the movie was hilarious haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah now that i read the words, its a pretty crappy poem, but when kumar read it aloud it was sooooo romantic
    Just to show that girl can be easily deceived

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I don't remember hearing this poem in the movie. But yeah, it`s not too moving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete